Entry RequirementThe prospectus along with the Admission Form is available in the school office. The admission form should be duly filled and submitted in the office before the due date. Please note that no application will be accepted after the due date.
The new admissions are largely taken in the pre-primary classes: Nursery, Kindergarten and Preparatory. The age limits for these being 2½+, 3+, and 4+, respectively. Aptitude test and an informal interaction is be conducted for admissions in class I onwards.
(Children who are underage or overage beyond a reasonable limit may not be considered for admission.)
Admission TestThe admission test will cover English, Hindi, Mathematics & Science and will be based on the syllabus of the class preceding to which the admission is sought.
EnclosuresThe following enclosures should compulsorily be attached with the admission form. If any one of these is not available, an application and/or affidavit of extension must be submitted. The required documents then must be submitted within fifteen days of the admission.
- Birth Certificate: (Notarized Photo copy for standard. Nursery and KG).
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended (Prep onwards).
- Photo copy of the progress report of the previous class attended.
- If transferred from another state Migration Certificate along with the Transfer Certificate duly endorsed by the D.E.O.
- Passport size photograph of student seeking admission.